Are you looking for a Nurse Paramedic Practitioner Job in Watford? Join our team who will provide holistic and also quality care to our patients.
We are looking for a Nurse Paramedic Practitioner Job in Watford to join our team who will provide holistic and also quality care to our patients.
A Nurse Paramedic Practitioner’s responsibilities include providing medical care to patients in the pre-hospital environment based on the current standards of care. Additionally, this position supports the Emergency Medical System (EMS), Fire Department, and community health paramedics by providing equitable and also reliable care to citizens.
- Physically assesses patients using observation, examination, auscultation, palpation, and percussion.
- Refers patients to physicians for consultation.
- Secures and assesses patient medical history.
- Orders, executes and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic treatments or tests for specific patients.
- Coordination of care is accomplished by training and guiding members of the health care team.
- Helps families in making use of available healthcare resources.
- Plans promotes, displays, encourages, and also organizes high EMS practice standards.
- Manages both low and high-acuity patients.
Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant school
- Must hold current license/registration to practice
- Excellent verbal in addition to written communication skills
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- One must Registered Nurse(RN)
- NP-focused graduate master’s or Doctoral Nursing Program
- Successfully Pass a National NP Board Certification Exam
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Healthcare Assistants,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and also nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
Type of Employment: Full Time, Part-time
Working Hours : 40 hours per week
To be considered for our summer recruitment round, please apply through our website link or submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Date posted: February 2023
Expiry date: March 2025
Nurse Paramedic Practitioner Job in Watford can also be found here on the Indeed job website.
For more Nurse Paramedic Practitioner jobs, do click here