A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Nurse Practitioner to join a lovely GP surgery in Gloucester.
An attractive employment package is on offer for the successful candidate, including a competitive salary dependent on experience! Primary Care experience is desirable and the position is for around 25-30 hours per week, however, this is negotiable.
To apply you should be an independent prescriber and be able to see patients for minor illness and ailments. In addition, being competent in any practice nursing skills would be advantageous, however not essential.
This centre is very supportive and passionate about giving high-quality patient care and has great transport links close by.
To be successful in the role, you will:
• Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
• Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
• Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
• Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
• Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
• Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
• Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002