Are you looking for a Nurse Prescriber Job in Wolsingham? Join our team who will provide holistic and quality care to our patients.
We are looking for a Nurse Prescriber in Wolsingham to join our team who will provide holistic and also quality care to our patients.
A Nurse Prescriber’s responsibilities include inspecting and assessing you, establishing a diagnosis, and giving advice and treatment, including a prescription if necessary. She can recommend patients to hospital doctors or other healthcare experts and, if required, admit them to the hospital.. Secondly, they know there is no single solution when it comes to patient care. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and with all aspects of patient care, please share your past related experience along with your application.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, and counseling and also provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Masters in Nursing
- Must hold current license/registration to practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- One must Registered Nurse(RN)
- NP-focused graduate master’s or Doctoral Nursing Program
- Successfully Pass a National NP Board Certification Exam
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Healthcare Assistants,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
Type of Employment: Full Time, Part-time
Working Hours : 40 hours per week
To be considered for our summer recruitment round, please apply through our website link or submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we accept your application, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Date posted: February 2023
Expiry date: March 2025
Nurse Prescriber Job in Wolsingham can also be found here on the Indeed jobs website.