Locum Meds is seeking an enthusiastic and positive individual to join our clinical team as a qualified Locum Nurse Practitioner.
You would be working alongside our existing Nurse Practitioner, supporting our team of GPs carrying out acute care.
The successful candidate will be proficient at managing minor ailments and acute conditions and will have excellent communication skills and good IT literacy.
You will have previous experience of working in accordance with the NMC Code and experience of working with patients. Experience of using SystmOne would be an advantage but is not essential.
Responsibilities will include assessment, diagnosis and treatment of acute presentations and referring to other members of the primary and secondary healthcare team.
The role available is Monday – Friday 09.00-17.30, over 5 days – Full-time locum
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £35 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bootle.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bootle, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002