Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work within the Burgh le Marsh area, fulltime or part-time, permanent role.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) is responsible for providing primary care for a caseload of patients. As an advanced practice nurse, the Nurse Practitioner has received specialized training and education in the management of the acute care.
- Comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Prescribing and performance of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions
- Supervise protocols and insure compliance of studies
Development, evaluation and modifications of treatment plans as patient condition warrants
- Review/prescribe therapeutic orders for patients
- Participate in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as indicated by patient condition
- The NP practices in collaboration with the attending physician and other members of the multidisciplinary team to insure optimal patient outcomes.
- The Nurse Practitioner will be able to provide clinical consultation and participate in medical and nursing research.
- The NP will participate in continuing education, quality improvement initiatives, clinical outcome evaluation and monitoring.
- Master’s degree in Nursing required.
- Current MA Nurse Practitioner license required.
- BLS certification required. Additional certification may be required in specialty units.
Possesses and applies the skills and knowledge necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span, with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Ability to provide primary care for a caseload of patients according to practice guidelines and hospital policies, procedures and protocols.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Burgh le Marsh.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Burgh le Marsh.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Burgh le Marsh, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002