We are currently recruiting Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work within a busy Walk-in Centre in Burnley. 7 days a week offered at either 6 – 12-hour shifts, to commence ASAP on an ongoing basis.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Burnley.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Burnley, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002