A vacancy has become available in Camborne for a Nurse Practitioner in a lovely modern, purpose-built surgery! The vacancy has opened up due to expansion and so they are hoping to hire within the next couple months.
They have a ‘Good’ CQC rating and magnificent association with patients, they are a significant expansive medical procedure with more than 13,000 patients and an extensive help group to coordinate!
They have full-time hours on offer but are happy to be flexible in regards to the working pattern. The salary on offer is dependent on experience but highly competitive.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Camborne.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Camborne.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Camborne, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002