Are you a Nurse Practitioner with an energy for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you.
Locum Meds requires an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly multi-disciplinary team within a thriving walk-in centre for Ad Hoc shifts in Lutterworth.
We receive the monthly rotas that cover 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You must have previous UCC/WIC experience, particularly running Minor Illness Clinics. You will triage, assess and diagnose patients, referring and providing scripts when required.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Lutterworth.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Lutterworth.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Lutterworth, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002