We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner at Band 6 level to work with our one of the client stimulating and fast-paced team – Wakefield Home Treatment Team, based at Wakefield.
If you are a caring, well-developed professional who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have excellent assessment, risk management and communication skills, and a commitment to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in partnership with Service Users and Carers. You should have the capacity to settle on abnormal state chance choices self-rulingly yet inside a multi-disciplinary group condition.
You should be friendly and have the ability to build relationships very quickly. To be effective, you will be efficient, and be dependable. You ought to have activity capacities to safely and unhesitatingly lead shifts. You should have a substantial UK Driving License and be a car owner.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £35 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Wakefield.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Wakefield, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002