Due to expansion, a brand new opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly GP surgery in Whitby. This forward-thinking centre is searching for a Nurse Practitioner to join their supportive dedicated human services experts on a part-time basis.
You must be competent in minor illness and ailments and be an independent prescriber. Holding an MSC in Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice is desirable, however not at all essential.
Surrounded by plenty of local amenities and great public transport links close by, this purpose built centre is in a desirable zone. The center has around 1400 patients and is a high achiever in QOF, and having a ‘GOOD’ CQC rating.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Whitby.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Whitby.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Whitby, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002