We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner with experience in General Practice, to help support a GP surgery in Wooler.
This centre is highly regarded and performing at a top level. They are a hardworking and supportive team who enjoy what they do and take pride in the success of the practice in providing the best levels of patient care. They are searching for a like-minded individual to join them as they expand their clinical team and use the differed aptitudes a multi-disciplinary workforce will bring.
This opportunity gives you the chance to boost your earnings with rates of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) whilst working shifts that suit you. We have worked with the surgery for years and are sure you will enjoy working with them as much as we do.
There are no minimum hours, meaning you can retain the complete flexibility of your own rota.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Wooler.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Wooler.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Wooler, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002