Are you looking for evening and/or weekend work in Yarm?
We’re working with a new service, who are providing an extended access scheme in Brough, providing evening and weekend appointments to patients within the local area.
As such, we might want to get notification from experienced Nurse Practitioners who would be interested in getting involved. To apply, you ought to be a Nurse Practitioner with encounter working in Primary Care, and happy with seeing and treating on the day patients. You should be an independent prescriber.
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Yarm.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Yarm, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002