We have been working with a GP surgery in Cleckheaton who are looking for a nurse prescriber to work full time until the end of November with a view to extend.
As an Nurse Prescriber you will be working within your competency to deliver patient-facing services for example running long term disease clinics, intensive mediation reviews, minor ailment clinics and supporting other prescribers to deliver a robust and efficient repeat prescribing service.
An ideal candidate will be
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an independent Prescriber
• You must be able to prescribe autonomously
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Ongoing opportunities nationwide
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay rates
• One to one consultancy service
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Cleckheaton.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Cleckheaton.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Cleckheaton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002